About Clarity Organising & DeclutteringWho we are and what we do
A little about me
Hi and welcome
My name is Dianne and I live in Biloela in Central Queensland. I am a mother, hairdresser, bookkeeper, grazier and a qualified Organising Consultant, who thoroughly enjoys my work. I really understand what a busy life is!
I have always had an interest in the effects that lack of order can have on a person or their family. I find it very rewarding to witness, how being organised can help people take control of their lives.
My aim is to provide a service which can change the lives of people by helping and supporting them to live with only what they need and love.
How I work?
l work with confidentiality, compassion and honesty.
I provide a professional, efficient and value for money service whilst giving my clients the opportunity to learn new skills to use on their organising journey.
“Organization isn’t about perfection; it’s about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life.”
― Christina Scalise
What I specialise in
- Wardrobe Makeover – create a functional wardrobe based around your budget and personal needs.
- Home Organisation – Full house or room transformation
- Moving House – Decluttering and if needed, assist with packing and unpacking at new premises depending on location.
- Pre-Sale Makeover– Decluttering and styling your property for sale or rent
- Deceased Estate – Decluttering, putting house up for sale
For my professional development, I invest my time in attending training courses, conferences and l’m a member of IOPO. I have a Mental Health First Aider accreditation.
How to arrange a consultation?
Consultation can be arranged by phone or via our contact form
and will be followed up with a meeting to discuss your needs and time frame.
With the initial consultation, a travel fee may apply.