Organising your HomeIf your home is organised, life is good!
Organising Your Home
Do you go into panic mode when unexpected guests arrive?
Do you have a room that’s used as a dumping ground?
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to use that craft room or have a room for the guests to stay?
What is an Organised Home?
Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary, a place for you to be surrounded by fond memories of experiences in your life.
If your home is organised, it is:
- a representation of who you were and what you’ve become
- a place where living and entertaining family and friends can be easy and joyful
- an environment where everything has a place
What We Offer
We offer a personalized service which can include:
- A full house declutter including sorting of items and removal of unwanted items
- Single room declutter including sorting of items and removal of unwanted items
- Advice on colour schemes, storage ideas and décor
How to arrange a consultation
Consultation can be arranged by phone or via our contact form and will be followed up with a meeting to discuss your needs, time frame and suitability of organiser for the job. With the initial consultation a travel fee may apply.
Home owner expectations
- Need to be in attendance on the day
- Provide a safe environment to work in
- Be 100% onboard
What’s included in the job
- up to 30 mins meeting plus a walk around
- Give direction and help sort
- Motivate and give support
- Help pack, clean and can discard unwanted items
- Give advice on furniture placement and storage ideas
- Take premium care of your home while respecting your privacy
- Deposit required within 24 hours of accepting the quote
- Cancellation within 24 hours will result in loss of deposit
- Hire of skip bins and removal of rubbish are an added cost
- 10% discount on next service, when re-booked on the day
- Packages and gift vouchers available
- Travel and accommodation costs may apply depending on location