Is Your Wardrobe Organised?Do you have too many clothes and nothing to wear?
CLARITY Organising and Decluttering can create an attractive and functional wardrobe based around your budget and personal needs.
We understand with a busy life, to save time, your wardrobe needs to be structured in a way so it’s easy to find things and is easy to maintain.
We can help you conquer your clutter and reclaim your space by culling outgrown and unwanted items and maybe find forgotten or misplaced ones in the process.
This process can be an emotional one in which support may be needed and given to ease and speed up the decision making process.
We are also able to give advice on:
- clothing suitability
- design and storage solutions
- ideas for disposal of items
Do you constantly start the day struggling with what to wear?
Does how long it takes to get ready, frustrate you or your partner?
Have you fantasised of having a wardrobe as organaised as a celeb?
You are not alone!
Did you know that you only use 20% of your clothes 80% of the time?
How to arrange a consultation
Consultation can be arranged by phone or via our contact form and will be followed up with a meeting to discuss your needs, time frame and suitability of organiser for the job. With the initial consultation a travel fee may apply.
Home Owner Expectations
- Need to be in attendance on the day
- Provide a safe environment to work in
- Be 100% onboard
What’s included in the job
- up to 30 mins to discuss job plan
- Give direction and help sort
- Motivate and give support
- Help pack, clean and can discard unwanted items
- Help clean up, give advice on clothing suitability
- Recommend colours
- Design and storage ideas
- Deposit required within 24 hours of accepting the quote
- Cancellation within 24 hours will result in loss of deposit
- Hire of skip bins and removal of rubbish are an added cost
- 10% discount on next service, when re-booked on the day
- Packages and gift vouchers available
- Travel and accommodation costs may apply depending on location